Whether its boredom, or since the new Cod came out and you have to be the first to beat it, most gamers comprehend the need to binge. However, one kid took it to some whole new level.

An Ohio teen was hospitalized recently after bingeing for four-days straight on “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.”

Tyler Rigsby, of Columbus, reportedly only left his room to grab some snacks, make use of the bathroom, and have a quick shower.

After days of sticking to his virtual world, his aunt, Jessie Rawlins, came into his room and was speaking with him when she looked over and saw he’d collapsed.

“It’s like he was taking a look at me but he wasn’t there. It was like he was browsing me,” Jennifer Thompson, Tyler’s aunt, told WCMH. “We were talking and that i heard a thump and that i looked over and he just fell.”

Ambulances rushed in, and Tyler was taken to a healthcare facility where he’d an IV attached to him to replenish his fluids, because he was identified as having severe dehydration.

Tyler was lucky to possess just suffered dehydration, because other hard core gamers have felt a great deal worse consequences.

This past July, an 18-year-old Taiwanese teenager died after a 40-hour Diablo gaming session, according to a Huffington Post report.  Authorities believe this teenager died from thrombus after hours of sitting and never moving, as well as not stopping to rest or eat.

A BBC report said that 20-year-old Chris Staniforth of Sheffield, England also died from deep vein thrombosis following a long time spent gaming.

For now, Tyler will need to deal with the real world, as his mom has decided to take away his Xbox.

Doctors recommend that gamers get plenty of food and fluids, as well as take breaks for physical activity and sleep.

Although the latest edition to the Cod franchise, “Call of Duty: Black Ops II,” will be being released on November 13, gamers should learn lessons from people who weren’t so lucky as Tyler, and consume doctor recommendations before deciding to attempt an all-night gaming binge.